- PhD in Search-Based Software Engineering (Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden), 2011 – 2016 (Expected).
- Masters in Software Engineering (Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden), 2010.
- Bachelors in Software Engineering (Bahria University, Pakistan), 2005.
- SQA Engineer at Sidat Hyder Morshed Associates (2007 – 2008)
- Services and Support Engineer at Media Routes Inc (2006 – 2007)
- Software Test Engineer at Altair Technologies (2005 – 2006)
- Intern Software Test Engineer at Enabling Technologies /Quartics LLC. USA (2004)
Guest Lectures/ Research Presentations & Talks:
- “Effectiveness of Exploratory Testing”. Swedish Association for Software Testing – SAST Q15 Conference, Stockholm Sweden. October 15, 2010
- “Exploratory Testing: Systematic review, effectiveness and defect detection efficiency”, SEECS-NUST (National University of Science and Technology, Pakistan). July 07, 2010
- “Exploratory and Scripted Testing Approaches”, Army Public College for Management and Sciences, Pakistan. June 28, 2010
- “How exploratory testing is practiced in industry?” Bentley Systems Pakistan. June 23, 2010
Nauman’s LinkedIn profile can be seen here for more details regarding professional experience.
Achievements and Awards:
- Recipient, Research Stipend from Swedish Research School for Verification and Validation (SWELL), 2010.
- Secured 1st position in First In-house Software Competition held at Bahria University Pakistan, 2003.